Spring term is always very busy for sport with lots of children representing the school across different sports. The latest results are as follows:
- The year 5/6 netball team competed in the MK finals coming 9th overall - a great achievement for our girls!
- We have a new group of young leaders who have done a fantastic job so far in the running of lunch time and after-school clubs, as well as helping the smooth running of Sports Day this year. Well done all!
- Our year 5/6 tag rugby team played in the MK competition and came out with the record of played 5, won 4, losing just the 1.
- Children from year 3/4 took part in a dodgeball competition with a local school with teams from New Bradwell coming 2nd and 3rd overall.
- The year 5/6 football team completed their league fixtures finishing a very respectable 3rd place in the overall standings. They also took part in a football competition at MK Dons stadium where they came 4th in our group.
- The preparation for the year 5/6 rounders tournament has begun with a victory over Bushfield School in the team's first game together.
- 8 children from years 5 and 6 took part in the MK swimming gala competing against 15 other schools. Against some very good schools New Bradwell came 13th overall.
Children across KS2 took part in sport's day for the afternoon. Luckily we had the weather on our side and all of the children were fantastic and showed great levels of skill and sportsmanship. Also for the first time in 7 years the red team were victorious!